Recent Congressional Health Policy Hearings
A number of recent Congressional hearings have focused on health policy topics, including the following:
- A House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Health hearing on “Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015: Examining Physician Efforts to Prepare for Medicare Payment Reforms.”
- A House Judiciary Constitution and Civil Justice Subcommittee hearing on oversight of the False Claims Act.
- A Senate Finance Committee hearing entitled “Mental Health in America: Where Are We Now?”
- A Senate Special Committee on hearing on prescription drug price increases.
- A Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on “Counterfeits and Their Impact on Consumer Health and Safety.”